Winter 2020: Spanish Lessons
Fun Weekly Immersion Spanish Lessons for Children in the Boulder Colorado Area
Be ready to have fun in Spanish!
Ms Denise keeps everyone moving and going so that students & their caregivers are constantly stimulated and challenged while having a good time! Students are fully immersed in the target language doing activities that are age appropriate and engaging (games, songs, crafts, snacks is all included).
Be ready to learn along!
Every week, participants are provided with fun activities where they are encouraged to use the target language and learn naturally.
Every week, we go over meaningful vocabulary, fun songs, and useful chants in the target language.
For the most park, classes meet outside. We will meet at our indoor locations if the weather is too cold, rainy or windy.
Small class size & personalized learning
In order to continue to offer high quality programs, our class size does not exceed 8-10 students per program.
Spanish Programs for children of all ages! ~ Winter 2020
This Winter, Ms Denise will offer 45-50 minutes Spanish classes for the entire family (0-6 years old) & Spanish immersion classes for the while family. No matter what you select, your family will be immersed in the foreign language while having a blast!
Most programs include many age appropriate activities, a craft, and a snack that relates to the main goal of the lesson.
45-50 minute Spanish class ~ Schedule
- Spanish (0-6 yo) ~ Tuesdays 9:30 - 10:15 am, 1/21 - 3/10 (8 weeks) @ Longmont, cost $220 for all 8 weeks ~ Register HERE
- Spanish (6-18 mos) ~ Tuesdays 12:00 - 12:45 pm, 2/4 - 3/10 (6 weeks) @ Boulder JCC, ~ Register HERE
- Spanish (0-6 yo) ~ Wednesdays 8:15 - 9:00 am, 2/5 - 3/11 (6 weeks) @ Boulder JCC, ~ Register HERE
Spanish Monthly Lessons for the Whole Family ~ Dates
- Friday, January 10th, 10:00 - 11:30 am Spanish Class - $20/family with 1 child OR $30/family 2+ children @ Superior, CO ~ Register HERE
- Monday, February 10th, 10:00 - 11:30 am Spanish Class - $20/family with 1 child OR $30/family 2+ children @Superior, CO ~ Register HERE
- Monday, March 16th, 10:00 - 11:30 am Spanish Class - $20/family with 1 child OR $30/family 2+ children @Superior, CO ~ Register HERE
- Monday, April 6th, 10:00 - 11:30 am Spanish Class - $20/family with 1 child OR $30/family 2+ children @Superior, CO ~ Register HERE
- Monday, May 11th, 10:00 - 11:30 am Spanish Class - $20/family with 1 child OR $30/family 2+ children @Superior, CO ~ Register HERE
I am a devoted mother of two and a passionate educator and entrepreneur who specializes in early childhood and elementary foreign language education. Most importantly, I just love what I do. Being an early childhood foreign language instructor and a business owner is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done, other than being a mother… luckily for me, I happen to be both!
I was born in Chile and moved to the United States during my senior year of High School. I attended Bradley University and focused my studies on early childhood education, cognitive and social psychology, child brain development, and art.
I realized that by combining my love for nurturing children with my passion for learning about new cultures, I could reach students in a way that went above and beyond ordinary language learning.
For the last 16 years I have owned, directed, and taught at Lingua Garden where I offer foreign language lessons nationwide (online classes and local families in Boulder, CO) to children and adults. I have dedicated my time to teaching Spanish & French, creating new and exciting foreign language curricula, training new teachers, developing foreign language educational software, and most importantly, spending quality time with my family.
Currently, professionally, I devote my time to develop engaging curriculum, teach online lessons to children from all over the country, teach local private/small group lessons, lead and facilitate conferences, workshops, & training for early childhood educators, nursing students and homeschooling families nationwide. When I am not working, I enjoy spending quality time with my husband & kids who are being raised bilingual and multicultural.